Little Haul and first thoughts :)

So i have been trying to retain myself from spending for the last couple of weeks as im due to go to London on Tuesday shopping (and winter wonderland eeeeeek). So i wanted to save my money until then so i can go on a crazy shop, however i was running low on foundation and needed one so thought i would take advantage of superdrugs 3 for 2 offer. Ive also been eyeing up a berry lip but wasn't sure if i could pull it off, so thought this was the best time buy one and give it ago!


Botton Left-Sleek Bottom right-NYC
First impressions :)

Max factor-Face infinity All day flawless foundation in shade Warm Almond

£11.99
Really like this foundation, its good coverage and sets matte so no need to apply powder! Amazing for my oily skin and so far no breakouts from it. So far so good and must say im really impressed.

Maybelline-The Colossal volum' Express mascara

£7.99
Ive been using the Bourjoisclubbing mascara and for the last month have been thinking that my eye lashes were going through a really bad stage, however since using this Ive discovered it wasn't my eye lashes its because the Bourjois one is too clumpy and adds no length! (However its amazing for nights out and when wearing fake eye lashes). Ive just misses super defined and long lashes and the colossal mascara is doing the job.

Sleek-True colour lipstick in Cherry

£4.99
When i went in to super drug wanting a berry dark lipstick i had the Revlon just bitten lipstain in crushed berry in mind. However this was out of stock and i was in a rush so i looked around and grabbed the nearest thing i could find close to the swatch on my hand. This is obviously more pigmented as its a lipstick and its more 'Dark red' toned rather than the purple toned shade i was after however this really suits my skin tone and I'm still getting the dark berry look so overall really impressed and the formula is lovely.. Very shiny and can be sheered out for a nice stain!

NYC- Ultra last lipstick

£1.49
Even though i grabbed the Sleek lippie as i was dashing round asking which shade i should choose the lady brought this to me when i was at the till, on my hand it swatched exactly the same shade as the Revlon shade just more pigmented i thought this was brilliant however its to dark for my skin and doesn't look good on me as ive realised i suit more red toned dark shades. However with some lip balm this would be a really good dupe and a bargain too!

Well that's my little shopping trip, still playing around with these products but so far so good! More haul posts to come as well :)


Whats your winter lip shade??


Thanks for reading and follow me on twitter @abzeylouise





Share this:

CONVERSATION

5 comments:

  1. I'm a big fan of max factor cosmetics, especially their foundations. Ahh im so jealous your going to winter wonderland, have an amazing time!
    I'm doing a dress giveaway and id love if you could enter :)

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sleek lipstick looks Gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Winter wonderland was amazing!! and yes would love to enter!, The sleek lipstick is all ive been wearing since i got it, i love it! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog looks very professional, expecially the head picture. Very beautiful. You dessert more Readers, I habe been one.:)
    http://z-promgirl.blogspot.com/ I will feel proud if you'd like to visit my blog and being a reader.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you kate and yess i will take a look, would you be able to advertise me on your ill advertise you :)

    ReplyDelete