Mini Haul | ALMA-BELLA


I have been stopping my spending however we all deserve a few treats now and again. These were random spare of the moment purchases that Im for once in my life happy about all of them YAYY.

 The Max Factor foundation is a very very old flame which caught my eye the other day so i decided to go ahead and purchase it as all my foundations are too dark so this would be perfect to mix with them. This has done me proud again.. why did i stop purchasing this many moons ago??

Baby lips just needed to be put in that basket Im sorry okay! I know its over hyped i just needed it. Just to satisfy that little voice in my head saying 'Ooooo i wonder what the fuss is about'. Its shut that little voice up once and for all. Im not blown away however not disappointed so thats a bonus in my book. PS loving the cherry flavour yum yum.

The SensatioNAIL polishes are half price in Tesco at the moment so thought i would stock up on some shades while they are that price. Previously bought a dark blue and a black because the time had come when i was CRAVING dark nails. Then i had this colour Royal Ruby on my mind so had to go back. £15 for 3 polishes is a bargain when they are £10 each so thats how Im justifying that one.

And last but not least is this gorgeous little diamond on the end. OPI colour in Unfor-geta-bly Blue What a BEAUTIFUL colour i am in love. Yes in love. Its lovely. I love it. And the best bit is i bought in on SALE in a regis salon for £4.00. Lovely! Even tho i tend to wear Gel nails 99 percent of the time i will make an exception for this colour.

L-R OPI unfor-greta-bly Blue, SensatioNAIL Royal Ruby, Maybelline baby lips Cherry Kiss, MF 3 in 1 Natural 50
Well this is my little haul. Short and sweet :)

Hope your enjoyed and any questions leave a comment below

Insta and twitter @Abzeylouise

Abby x

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment