REVIEW: BOURJOIS HEALTHY BALANCE POWDER | ABZEYLOUISE



So i thought i would write a review on a product that i have been absolutely loving this month. And that is the Bourjois Healthy Balance powder. When i think of Bourjois i think of the tiny blusher pots which used to be such a novelty when i was a teenager and i have to be honest i always over look the brand as a whole when i go make up shopping. Well when i went recently i actually have found new staples to my collection that i am really loving which i will post about shortly. Ive always had a few favourites that i re purchase but never normally opting for their face products this was a truly pleasant surprise.

The Claim.

Give your skin a boost of radiance and even out that skin tone!
Enriched with exotic fruit therapy to restore and rebalance the skin:
Its ultra-fine texture is easy to blend and its feather-light feel will makes application easy!
Its slim compact casing and large mirror inside is an ideal handbag essential and perfect for touch-ups on the go!
My thoughts.
Now i have to agree with the claim that this powder boosts your radiance. I do notice when i use this product that it leaves my skin feeling matt to the touch but looking luminous on my face which for an oily skinned kinda gal leaves me feeling very happy! As i like to feel that my face of make up is going to stay on however i HATE the cakey look of powder. I cant comment on if this rebalances my skin as i haven't noticed much of a difference in that aspect. I love the way this applies it feels like silk on the skin, looks so natural and keeps me looking non-shiny for a very long time.
The packaging of this product is a lovely bright red and had a very thin design which is great for your handbag and is very compact. The huge mirror inside is also very handy and easy to use. It feels very sturdy and overall i am very impressed.

You can pick this up in 4 shades which i feel will cater for most people as they colour pay off is not pigmented. I feel like this powder is a complete all rounder and if you have a very dull complexion this is something that i would recommend trying. :)
Price/ Availability.
The price of this powder is around £8.00 i believe and worth every penny. You can find this is Boots and Superdrug and bigger supermarkets.




Share this:

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. I keep seeing this powder pop up all over the place. Sounds really good :) Raspberrykiss xo

    ReplyDelete