Affordable Minimal make up FOTD | ABZEYLOUISE



Hello Lovelies
So todays post is my Face of the day. Which was actually a very boring day off to work but i thought this would be the perfect opportunity to show my everyday make up. When my i was suffering from Acne my face was always hidden behind layers of make-up and looking back now i realise it must have looked 10 x worse. So since my skin is now Acne free (touch wood) clearer skin means lighter make up so this is as pretty basic as its gets for me. 

Base- La roche Posay Effaclar Duo
Foundation-Estee Lauder Double wear - 3C2 Pebble 04
Concealer- Collection 2000 Lasting perfection 3 Medium
Blush - MUA Cream blush/Natural collection blusher - Bittersweet/ Sweet Cheeks
Powder- Bourjois Healthy balance powder - 53 Light beige 
Eyes- Loreal Flutter mascara - Black
Eyebrows- Miss Sporty eyebrow pencil ( Wow 90's flash back) 020 Grizzly 
Lips- Korres lip butter - Shade- Rose 

So this make up took me around 5 minutes, its my everyday go to make up at the moment. I start off applying my Effaclar duo after i have cleansed and moisturised and applying that over my face. I then take my foundation and lightly buff that over my face with my Stigma round top Kabuki. Then i take my real Techniques buffing blush and blend the cream blusher in to my cheeks. I then take my concealer and apply that under my eyes then blend with my ring finger. Then i take a fluffy kabuki and apply powder all over my face concentrating on my oily T-Zone. Then another sweep of powder blush ( I LURVEEEEE THE BLUSHER) Then quick comp and pencil of my eye brows and a few coats of mascara. DONE. And if that sounds a lot it was done uber fast because Im always running late ;)


Twitter/Insta @Abzeylouise

Thanks for reading! 

x

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment